Arsenal

Arsenal

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Arsenal ---- This word is what I live for day in day out.Most people in INDIA would think I'm speaking nonsense and crap.After-all how many people in India actually follow Football and that to EPL .My friends laughed at me when I said them that I am starting a blog on ARSENAL.
They said
"Why not Cricket????"
. To them my answer in
"Cricket...Stick it up your Arse"
Well that statement sums my attitude towards anything against Arsenal.


So firmly against the will of my friends and dear ones I am beginning on my wonderful journey of bringing all you Gooners out there an Indian Perspective to things going on at Emirates Stadium.I will try to provide with you all the accurate informations regarding the Transfers,Team News, Match results, Latest happenings and all the various bits and pieces of info that any Gunner Crazy fan ought to know.

Well to actually start with there are a few things any Arsenal fan bound to know, and as I suppose in this land of Cricket loving fans , I feel I must provide some basic info about Arsenal


Arsenal F.C.

  • Stadium : The Emirates(Ashburton Groove)
  • Commonly called : The GUNNERS
  • Fans called : The GOONERS
  • Current manager : Arsene Wenger
  • Location : North London (England)

Site: http://www.arsenal.com

Post your comments , views , ideas or suggestions even your criticism about anything that you like or want to change or particularly dislike about the blog, I would welcome them.. Till my next post.... Go Arsenal Go


1 comment:

Unknown said...

gooner rock the epl