Arsenal

Arsenal

Monday, July 14, 2008

NASRI.. Finally a Gunner+Hleb to barca.


Thank God!!!!! That was my first reaction when Samir Nasri finally signed from Olympique Marseille on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.Hurrah!!! Finally Wenger has signed some well known player.Well for Nasri's Bio click the link.I personally think its a much needed signing because I was goin fuckin tired of Alex Hleb, now I am not being rude here but u all will have to agree that he was being a pain in the arse not only for the opponents but with his now famous Peace Qoute, also for Wenger.Well, The Sun says he has already signed for Barcelona for £ 15 million.I don't believe the Deals done. I will only settle for it if i find the news on Arsenal website or on any recognized blogs. Its a big money whichever way u see it,if the deal does go through . I mean that makes Samir Nasri and Aaron Ramsey free to us... :-)) Now that is what I call a deal if its one off course.

Alex Hleb , I thought was one of the gems of Arsene , until he started making all the noises about the noise in London and all that shitty excuses that player make when they want to indicate clubs of their availiblity for transfer. This all Fuckin Quotes that u hear or see during the Transfer market should be stop. I cant find what fuckin purpose they serve to anybody. This all comments by or about Adebayor from his agents from Adriano Galiiani and from whoever fuckin cunt related to him about his possible movement or stay or whatever, just drives me nuts and makes me realize what football has become.

Well enough of this negatives, lets see the positives. Its been two years since we moved to Emirates and what a move it has been. I have cherished each and every match of last two seasons played over here, but Highbury will always be a Home away from home.
Well , I am just waiting for the EPL to start again but theres a good news for all u ppl out there. Arsenal are goin to play 9 friendlies as a preparation for next season and all thesse Friendlies could be watched on the internet live by streaming or if u have a low speed connection u can atleast hear commentaries . Wait for further details, keep logging in to know how....till then Go Arsenal Go..........

No comments: