Arsenal

Arsenal

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hleb , Better mind Ur Business +Wenger & Walcott speak+ barnet game video

I am writing this article with anger and rage directed against none other than our dearly beloved piece of sh*t named Alex Hleb. One can understand that he needs to make a following among the 'Bark'lona fans, but that doesn't mean he barks about any thing he feels.I think we all are aware of the dirty mud slinging politics played by the Barcelona directors.They think they can get any damn player in the world. So now they turn their attention to our own Cesc Fabregas.It seems someone has asked Hleb, as part of his proposed job at Barcelona, he is to talk all bull sh*t about his fellow team mates so that they can be lured by the Barcelona dream. What a fuckin way to stab your manager and your fans who have supported your each selfish dribbling without ever wishing for a goal.Hleb was opening his mouth about Cesc and his past as a Barca youth.Hleb had this to say to Barcelona's official website.

"He [Fabregas] told me lots of things [about Barcelona], his time in the academy with players like Pique, Messi and so on," Hleb told Barcelona's official website.

"He loves this club, and though he's at Arsenal, who knows, maybe one day he'll come back here."


Yea I can understand where this comes from, I think its a part and parcel of being a Barcelona player. You have to come out with such comments so that the fans love you and the directors love you even more.Hleb , if you are listening please do us Gunner fans some favor with regards to all the time that we cheered you even when you didn't score a goal for your selfish desires, please for all the trust that we shown you , don't be a f*ckin bast*rd.

Arsenal having moved to Emirates stadium has seen themselves being comparatively quite in the transfer market for some years.It has definately got something to do with the Emirates move but not all of it is related with the stadium. I think Arsenal are signing players who can fit into Wenger's scheme of things. I think we still have funds available for god players but not stupid money.Chelsea are reported to go after Kaka , for what could be the highest paid transfer money. Well, we surely don't have that kind of cash and Wenger is aware of it.He goes on to say :


"No it[big deal signings by Chelsea and Manu] doesn't bother me too much," said Wenger.

"I know at the start of the transfer market Chelsea can buy who they want, and I cannot stop that."

Adebayor should come out now from his slumber sleep and for once and all state his desires.If he doesn' t do that it means he is just a modern day footballer who is solely interested in money and cares less about the club. On regards to Adebayor transfer rumors , Arsene said.

"No [we have not put a price on his head], at any price if you come in tomorrow with £400 million then I will think about it! I do not want to go into any speculation, I want to keep Adebayor," Wenger added.

"I don't know what has gone on because a lot has been denied, it is very difficult to know what is true and what is said and not said, he denies 99 percent of it.

"I have never met many people who have said 'I do not have a case for a new contract'! We are always ready and I fight always to get the players the maximum wages but you have to respect the wage structure."


Wenger said he wanted Adebayor to stay and I think thats puts the situation regarding talks about Adebayor leaving to shit.For complete comments on Setanata sports click here.
One player I would love to watch scoring goals is Theo Walcott. I think the lad has been unneccesarily put under pressure by giving him the 14 number shirt once wore by Thierry Henry. I thought the club would retire that shirt but it seems they have other plans. Well Theo is no Thierry , atleast for now, a fact he also understands. The lad is sure to make some more contribution to Arsenal' season this year.He has set a 20 goal target for himself . Now that's the way to go, mate. Walcott goes on to further say, that its football he is interested in and not the money.I think Flamini ,Cashley,Alex Hleb and Adebayor better listen to their young team mate who is more determined then theese guys are ,I guess. Go on Theo >>>Conquer the World.



And in the end the Under 19 Euro championships saw its last group qualifiers being played. Both Kieran Gibbs and Fran Merida won with their national teams with Merida scoring an assist and a goal. Unfortunately both of them are outof competitons as their team failed to qualify further in tournament. That means they would be back in training with the rest of the squad. For complete details of their matches Click here.

For the Goals and Highlights of the Arsenal's game at Underhill against Barnet
1-0 Gillet
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/XyRWTGAj/

1-1 Simpson
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/JANSG8Iv/

1-2 Barazite
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/sVMvADTB/


Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwNkvW7UrxA

Full Match

Torrent

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1611839

Interview - Arsene Wenger

After the match against Barnet FC.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid958992159?bctid=1676208215



Today I promised my friend Tejas Bodas that I would mention in my blog about the party he just threw for all of us. Thanks mate for being such a wonderful friend, really enjoyed your party.
I think thats pretty much all the news for today.Keep posting your comments, till then Go Arsenal Go.......

No comments: