Arsenal

Arsenal

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Henry's reaction to Hleb signing + Gilberto-" A true Gunner"


Alexander Hleb the Belarussian play-maker was officially revealed in front of the hungry Spanish media by Barcelona. Thierry Henry was also present at the event which saw Hleb kissing the Barca Batch as though he was practicing it since he first kicked the ball. Its like, you play with your dog, show him a piece of raw meat and you could make him do any trick in the book, with that look in its eyes. I think Alex Hleb reacts to the stack of cash flurred at him by Barca in the same way.


Look at this piece of sh*t looser, who does any thing for money


Now, we know the reason why he left Arsenal- Afterall he wanted some Fuckin Peace in his life.... And the best place to find that would be at ,none other than the good ole Spanish town of Barcelona.That's something which amuses me . Of all the excuses ,he could have thought off in the world, he narrowed down to a stupid one ,like the one ,the kids make it out in school.



Whats noteworthy is Thierry Henry's reaction while all this fanfare was going around in front of the media. I think ,I don't need to say anything regarding it. The picture is self explanatory. Thanks to fellow Blogger Gooner Chris for allowing me to post the pictures.I think Thierry Henry is already confident of his fellow team mates inability.

Gilberto has officially signed for Greek club Panathinaikos . Here is the picture of him signing an agreement with the owner of the club Nikos Pateras.



In an Interview he gave to Panathinaikos official site he said:

Panathinaikos is the new chapter in my career and I believe that it is going to be most successful. I knew Panathinaikos before coming here but having met the president and the people of the club, I have seen their ambition and believed in it. My goals are the goals of my team. I' m fully aware of Panathinaikos' expectations and I' m confident that the club will enter its second century successfully. I am lost for words trying to thank the fantastic fans that welcomed me so warmly in the airport yesterday. I will respond by giving 100% in the field always with an eye at achieving the club's goals

Actually, I personally regard Gilberto highly not only of his qualities on the field but also off it. He is a true Gunner and always will be. He came quietly to Arsenal, played quietly, when things were going well and even when they weren't so well and left without making any stupid comments to the media. I think, he is an ideal in today's money and media dominated footballing world. He is an example for the way a footballer should be. Salute to you, Gilberto.. You will be missed and remembered as a true Arsenal Legend.Here are some pics if u wanna cherish his Memories with Arsenal.

There's not much of transfer rumors linking us with, apart from an odd article saying Torsten Fring's agent might approach Arsenal after their client was rejected by Newcastle United. I can't seem, how we could possibly be interested in the holding midfielder who is 31 years and who I think had a very lack-lusture Euro 2008.

Fran Merida's Spanish side have lost thier match to Hungary in the final group qualifiers of the Under 21 European tournament.That takes Spain out of the tournament. I think in a way ,its better as he can return to Arsenal for pre-season warmup games. So looking forward for more promissing things from Fran and Arsenal .... till then Go Arsenal Go....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tienes problemas con el dinero? No te alcanza tu salario? HAY SOLUCION! Si quieres hacer mucho, mucho dinero, NO ESPERES MAS! Entra aqui, y empieza a hacer dinero en la comodidad de tu hogar ;) :

http://bux.to/?r=gordoStream
http://bux4.net/?r=gordoStream

Hazlo ya! No dejes pasar esta oportunidad ;)


gordo